Prepare for Interview - Php development

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kdar

Daemon Poster
This position is a software web development position in Huntsville AL. for the fall 2009 term, and alternating terms thereafter. This position will be responsible for development and maintenance of Mentor Graphics System Design Division's Global Build Systems software. The ideal candidate will have experience in web development using any of the following: PHP, PERL, MYSQL, AJAX, JAVASCRIPT.

I am currently studying in University. I will have this interview on Monday or Tuesday of next week.

The job itself is not really related to my major, but the company is, they are developing a lot of CAD software and other software for engineering.

I have done some web-design/develop. HTML and PHP. My skills are better in HTML, but I still done some PHP and worked with databases in MySQL.

I plan to review and prepare for this interview on Monday. What can you recomend me? How can I prepare?
Have anyone been to such interviews (related to web-development)? and do you know any possible questions they could ask about programming, php or perl?

I suggest you just show an enthusiasm for the skills needed, and tell/show some examples of work you have done with these languages. If you've done anything with these skills, make it into a portfolio you can print off or put a portfolio onto a website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom