PHP Nuke 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

unbornzodiac

Baseband Member
I'm having trouble setting up my php nuke...i uploaded all my files into my ftp...now i have the MySQL problem, i'm new to the SQL part...so i don't understand most of what they're talking about in there...it's using PHPMYADMIN...yea, so i tried to upload the nuke.sql but it didn't help much...also, i tried to setup the config.php but it still gives me a page that says "There seems to be a problem with the MySQL server, sorry for the inconvenience. We should be back shortly." any help is much appreciated. :)

Reinstall MySQL if you can.

Also run the nuke.sql and then there should be an install.php or something like that that you have to run as well and it will guide you through the setup.

i don't think i can reinstall MySQL. I've tried so much and i always get this message:

There seems to be a problem with the MySQL server, sorry for the inconvenience.

We should be back shortly.

I've tried changing around the permissions and changing the config.php etc. it still won't work. i'm using this freeserverhost.com webhosting provider.

i'm really stuck here. i see so many websites that use this format and i don't know why i can't get it to work. does anyone know of a good tutorial to help me out? :confused: thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom