[php] I wonder if someone can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athlon

In Runtime
Hello, I need a script for my website and i was wondering if somebody could possibly write one for me (or tell me where i can find one similar).
Basically, my site is Xbox Live-based, and so it will have clans on there, and i need clans to be able to message eachother (by email or whatever) from a script which lists all the clans.

Just needs to be a page which lists the clans what I, the administrator, put on, and a feature where they can arrange battles and stuff (like a messaging system.
If someone can help me, it would be fanstastic, and i might be willing to pay via Paypal a little bit of money to say thanks.

Thank you.

Nooo i already have Phpbb installed, but i want something much simpler for this matter.

It needs to be simple and easy to put onto a page

Could you possibly elborate furthur? Do you want a page on your site where clans can email eachother or a private message system? Is this for communication between clans or between individual members.

Something kinda like this: http://www.livegamers.info/clans/index.php

But without the fancy looking style, just simple so i can modify it to make it look like how i want. Something similar to that will be great

EDIT: forget that.

I basically need a script where there is a list of clans. The clans on the list are submitted by a form where users can create a clan. Anyone can create a clan on the list but the administrator can delete them if they are inapropriate.

yes just make a script that uses mysql then to store all the posts and clan names and such. however i wont do this because i like to be payed for my work :) sorry. that sounds like a good 2-3 hours of coding and testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom