php chat application

Status
Not open for further replies.

senthilkumar

Beta member
Hi how are you all? I am Senthil, new to this forum. I am new to programming.

I am working as a PHP developer(trainee). Currently I am doing chat application in PHP.

It consists of following functions for instant message box:
1.smoothrefresh
2.user status in online.
3.user online or offline display
4.deleting database when user logout the application.
5. use less bandwidth.
6.block or delete unwanted user.
7.maintain block user list seperately.
8.dont display action canceled page when internet is disconnected on chatting.
Please share your ideas and codes over this issues.It will be very helpfull to me. with thanks and regards
Senthil

a program like this that actually works would be awesome, ive gone through a lot of different programs looking for one that sounds as good as that. (I dont have any codes to share) but good luck and keep the thread updated with any news on the program :)

Hrm, David, I have a feeling you don't know the first thing about PHP, nor what he's talking about...so please do not act like you do. ;)

senthilkumar, you're learning PHP? Good, go try new things, test 'em, and try again... you're asking for help on a senseless subject, by the means you're pretty much asking someone to do it for you? :rolleyes: Sorry to be crude here...but ask questions, don't list your demands of what you want a script to do...

There's probably a million versions on Google that do what you've said, and much more...but you're trying to "learn PHP", so start writing...if you can't even get started, download one and get some ideas from them... run into a specific problem? Then ask...and I'll be happy to help! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom