PERL Programing

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattew

Banned
hey guys its me mattew (again!) ..
i wanted to learn perl programing myself i got quite a ebooks for my self which could tech me how to code n bla bla bla ....
but i dont know where to code n excecute these programs i mean if there is ne software os so or u have to use some other operating system or so .....
plzzzz guide me....

i do agree its a kind of web programing dude but from where do i start to do coding will i have to fetch some software or so to execute the codes or i can do it just using windows....

I'm not sure exactly. You will need plugins/addons/configurations for Apache or other web servers to interpret the PERL code. It should tell you how to get going in your e-books...

well thatz the problem i m facing i dont know wat to do to learn the perl there r `n` no of books to teach me how to code but none to teach where to code
i have windows xp OS i thought saving the code in notepad form with .plx xtension will do the trick but it isnt working how do i excecute it then......?:freak:

well i have downloaded and i am planning to install this interpreter before i wanted to ask u some questions ..
well on wat topic will i have to do research on perl .. i mean since perl is associated with many parts of computer science so which part should i stress for since i am interested in web2.0 and some development of moblie applications ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom