Need Very Simple Javascript Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoNemesis

In Runtime
I am trying to encorporate a news feed into my forum (link to the forum is in my signature) and i found but its in javascript and i knwo nothing about javascript. My problem is that I have my forum, but I want to encoporate this news feed into the side of it so the forum is on one side and the news feed on the other. Everytime I try to put it in it keeps making the news feed go on one side and then right below it is the forum so that the page doesn't look right and its one long thing. here is the code for the news:

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="http://www.feedroll.com/rssviewer/view_rss.php?type=js&source_id=63&feed_width=150&frame_color=black&title_textcolor=black&title_bgcolor=6699CC&box_textcolor=black&box_bgcolor=BCDDFE&feed_showborder=0&feed_spacing=2&feed_align=left&feed_textsize=12&feed_textfont=Times New Roman, serif&feed_maxitems=15&feed_desclimit=&feed_compact=1&feed_xmlbutton=0&link_openblank=1"></script>

Light I said, i know nothing about javascript so you guys will have to help me out here. This is probably so simple so if you guys could help that would be excellent.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom