Status
Not open for further replies.
this is what i have done so far
<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>hardkorekillaz</TITLE>
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<body bgcolor="black" text="red">

First HTML Page By HardKore{Killa}

And Isn't It Great

Welcome To My First HTML Web page i hope it looks alright its my first go and im only 13 so i think im doin pretty well for my age well this is just a practice page for me but soon i will make it a page that does have a subject not just a practice place so stick around i hope it wont be soon till i know HTML like the back of my hand

Here's a great forum to go to in the mean while just say that HardKore{Killa} referred you ok thanks

Or if you want more traffic for your own site got to Free-Banners
thats a good place to get hits for your own site

*cough*triple post*cough*

Anyway, what kind of help do you want? The easiest way to learn HTML is just to practice and look at the source of other websites. You might want to include some graphics on your site; they tend to spruce things up a little too. For example, here is a screenshot of a site I coded when I was 13. The HTML isn't all that complicated, but the graphics make it look a little more complex. (Not that that layout is all that great or anything, it's just an example of how graphics can help.)

Damn emily thats good. I've been doing it since i was 11 and I'm 14 now and I still can't do that. Well I just can't do the grpahics

yeah thats goood im learning html from a book and i cant even find out how to do stuff like that or its just to complicated although i am determend to get there

Thanks. :) I've been doing HTML since I was about eight or nine, so it's not really that great. But it'll help you a lot to look at the HTML of pages like that, HardKore. Looking at code helps you figure out different ways to structure pages and stuff.

I think the most important thing you have a very very good understanding of is tables.

They are very key in making a good website.

so what do u guys & gals think of my webpage i just updated it a bit more now but i still think i has a long way to go till its good

It's getting better... try putting some tables in there. Like Blazing said, tables are really key in good layouts. Also, some of your color schemes are a little bit, er, blinding. (For example, bright yellow or red backgrounds are hard on the eyes.)

And most importantly... punctuation is your friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom