need help finding an error in this HTML code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's good, and it works perfectly for me :) I like the simplicity of the page. Is the lack of capitals temporary or is that a design choice?
Btw, those are easily downloadable currently, with various Firefox/Chrome extensions.

I quite like the first piece, btw. A bit repetitive but that works with a song as peaceful as that - not that you came here for musical criticism :p Currently trying to listen to other three (the internet here isn't great).

Yeah, it's good, and it works perfectly for me :) I like the simplicity of the page. Is the lack of capitals temporary or is that a design choice?
Btw, those are easily downloadable currently, with various Firefox/Chrome extensions.

Thanks!
It's both, I like the simplicity, but it's also my lack of knowledge to do a more interesting design.

How are the tracks downloadable?
Not that it bothers me, in the end I want to make the songs downloadable for free anyway, but just out of curiosity?
Is it just a browser plug in that allows for a download?

This is off-topic, but how do you like my music?

EDIT: just read your edited post! I do appreciate the musical criticism, too, so let me know what you think of the songs.

Lars

Well, personally I use Internet Download Manager, which adds a plugin which allows you to download anything Flash - like the MP3 player on your site. There are various browser plugins in Opera, Firefox and Chrome which also let you do that.
I tend to download stuff instead of letting it stream because my internet speed tends not to be fast enough to stream stuff, even 320p YouTube; it often goes faster if I download it, and it means I can watch/listen to it again whenever I want.
I did so with your files, btw - if you want me to delete them I'd be happy to.
LarsDownload.PNG.html

Btw, it seems odd that both the Metal ones are called 'Metal Riffage'

I like Metal 1 more than Metal 2, simply because it's more on the 'punk'ish side of metal, which I prefer. I managed to leave Metal 1 playing for about ten minutes without noticing it was looping, so you must have done something right :p

Well, personally I use Internet Download Manager, which adds a plugin which allows you to download anything Flash - like the MP3 player on your site. There are various browser plugins in Opera, Firefox and Chrome which also let you do that.
I tend to download stuff instead of letting it stream because my internet speed tends not to be fast enough to stream stuff, even 320p YouTube; it often goes faster if I download it, and it means I can watch/listen to it again whenever I want.
I did so with your files, btw - if you want me to delete them I'd be happy to.
LarsDownload.PNG.html

Btw, it seems odd that both the Metal ones are called 'Metal Riffage'

I like Metal 1 more than Metal 2, simply because it's more on the 'punk'ish side of metal, which I prefer. I managed to leave Metal 1 playing for about ten minutes without noticing it was looping, so you must have done something right :p

Thanks, man !

I'm glad you like the clips.

Yes, I guess Metal 1 is a bit more heavy, but I think also a bit mroe on the prog side of metal, dunno.

I still don't have a title for these two tunes, hence I called them both Metal Riffage (in the mp3 file properties). They are also not finished yet, I still need to add guitar leads and solos.

Don't worry about deleting them if you downloaded them. Keep them if you enjoy listening. I will let you know once I have them updated. :)

I'm also planning to add some jazz clips, so there will be clips of different styles.

Thanks, again for listening!

Lars

Not a great Jazz man myself, but my gramps is so he will probably have a great deal to say on it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom