MS DOS how do u write code w/ this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. We are doing our best to help you and there is nothing hard enough that a beginner couldn't do! We have provided you with near enough equivalents of step-by-step instructions, there is nothing more we can do.

I even went out of the way to write that long post :( to try and help you.

Alan

im sorry for waisting every ones time...i didnt understand your post..the ones that you put to help me..but you guys still dont have to be mean about it...im just trying to learn..and you guys are putting me down and calling me immature..

immature??? X_x someone please close this thread be4 it gets really nasty in here..... :p

I am writing a tutorial on MS-DOS and how to get around in it. I am not finished with it yet but I have written the basics on how to get around in MS-DOS and how to write some stuff in batch files. If you want I can email it to you some time. Just PM me your email address. The file size is about 70k.

vo1c0m3 said:
how do u write code w/ MS DOS?
does any one know how to do this?
you dont write code with ms-dos, you can make a dos program simply by putting DOS commands in a text file with a .BAT extension, or you could also make a DOS program in Delphi, or c++, they are called console applications. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom