making a macro

jakco1500

Beta member
I need the macro to search a section on the screen then within that section from left to right use the arrow keys depending on the arrow keys displayed in that spots from left to right. It would have to be image recognition. Withing this box is 5 random arrows in which you hit the keys to get points to a certain skill, you have to hit them in order. the window changes after every 5 keys hit and is always random, there is no pattern.

Im thinking it would have to search say the area of wher the first arrow would be and decide which key to hit depending on the arrow, Then move down the line for 4 more arrows then reset.

So within the box that the arrow keys are would make a code that reads like 5 different co-ords then within the cords has 4 possible actions, then image scan within those co-ords to pick the proper actions. Then move that down the line till then end then just repeat that code. i have no idea how to code this any help would be awsome! i been tryin to use jitbit macro recorder but its easier said then done.

Back
Top Bottom