Looking for programmers & some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

r34p3r

Solid State Member
I'm a 16 yr old programmer, I know C, C++, VB, QB, OpenGL and DirectX.

I am looking for other programmers, graphic designers, and game designers to help my company. My friend and I's company. I would love information on how to do 3-D projects, I can not seem to get them to work right. A lot of the coding I know, but do not fully understand. Anyways, would love for some references, books, and emails from people to help me continue. I would enjoy your help and if any one was interested in making free games to bring back Freeware, please join.

EDIT///// I just downloaded RPG Maker 2k and the patch for it, so I should be ready to start messing around with the different options available so that I will get an idea of what I will be able to do with this thing. Wish me luck! :D

Hmm - Rpg Maker 2k is pretty cool with me.

I'm not really a programmer yet, and the programming that I am currently studying is just Blitz Basic (you can only program 2d games) :(

But I really enjoy designing games, no matter what type.

I'm not a really big RPG fan or anything, but I used to own the RPG MAKER for PS1, and I would play it ALL OF THE TIME, just making different stories and stuff, so maybe I can help you guys out?

Sounds interesting.

I sure wish I could know that many languages at once.

:D

How did you learn all of those? Books, online help, ????

You dont need to like RPGs, we are making Action/Adventure games, Half life/Counter strike mods. We just wanted to make an RPG at the time. We have a lot of big plans and we are looking for people to help us. We are always looking for designers [storylines, characters, models, etc.]

Anyways, contact me with a private message if you have anymore information. I am always online and always wanting to talk to someone new!

Until then, happy fraggin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom