Learning web design, HTML, CSS, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilop

Solid State Member
When I first started SEO, I came from a sales position. Sales is not my strong suit. Im much more of a technical type of person. So we thought that I would do well in this type of work. However, the only thing I ever knew about the internet was how to surf it.

Now I learn pretty quick and I think Im more naturally skilled for technical stuff, I just need to learn.

What is the best way to learn web design, HTML, CSS, XHTML, etc... anything, EVERYTHING I need? Should I take college courses? Or are the online tutorials enough for someone to master these things? Or should I just do both??

Did you guys all go to school to learn this stuff??

I was pretty snappy with html back when I was 16. be ****ed if I can do much about it now. I dunno if you want to do it as a profession you might want to take the college courses and get the certifications. As far as learning it for the sake of learning it, theres plenty of sources on the net you can find using google. I don't have any of the links anymore. HTML Goodies is only one I still remember. Don't know how in-depth it is anymore. can't hurt to take a look though.

Well, I'm in college, and taking the classes help. However, I think I taught myself more than anything.

Just search for web design tutorials, html, css or whatever tutorials, and you will find info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom