Lazerman's Websites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lazerman, did you use a template for that? And if so where'd you get it from? It looks nice except that your header doesn't match.

*cough*thread hijack*cough*

I used different templates to get the nice effect, what do you mean my header doesn't match?

Thanks for making this my own thread, I can rework the banner. Photoshop pwns.

he used a template? damn , that's why the header didn't make any sense. if you can't do your own work, why even show it to us? if you have seen the movie Mona Lisa smile they showed the "paint by numbers" kit where you too can be a Da Vinci just follow the numbers.......

Ummm actually the template was just to get the base setup. It doesn't look anything like it did, infact it may have been easier to start from scratch. And the header does match now, the reason it didn't is because I only had time to do that and I liked it soo....

I am still working on it right now, please feel free to critique it, but make sure to post a viable solution.

Site has been heavily modified, songs added, everything updated. Still working on the Mini Games. If you know dhtml then I could use your help. The site can be found here www.dtpclansite.tk

DISCLAIMER: If you are reading this post, you acknowledge that the site therefore mentioned above, contains graphic music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom