Keyboard question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xzodia

Solid State Member
Hi im looking for something that allows me to "Double tap" A key only pressing it once.

I heard there was a way to change the "On release" function so that it would type something as well as the "On press" function .. So for example if i was to type the word LOL... it would actually come out like LLOOLL

All i really need is a way to push buttons faster, dont ask me why lol, i wont tell you.

All help greately appretiated, and thanks very much for your time.

This is very simple to implement, but you need to specify what you want. What language do you want to use? What platform will it be run on? Why do you want to do this?

English, Vista, I told you not to ask. :p, but it is not about language, but actually getting the button to trigger 2ce... once on press, the other on release.

Again all help much appretiated... thank you.:)

You answered 1 of my 3 questions.
First, English is not a programming language. If you're going to write a program, you will use a programming language. Second, I want to know the purpose of your program because I'm wondering if your intent is malicious.

Im not that kind of person, so rest asured its not malicious, its for personal use only. 2nd the language? I really dont know im asking if how to do it :S. If you must know its for a game, and nothing more... I promist 100% this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom