Just got Dreamweaver and....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leprechaun

Baseband Member
I don't know how to use it at all, I need a little help. I am trying to make a webpage with it, but I don't know which I should use Java or HTML? A little help pleasE! :umm:

i know with ASP you can mix HTML with ASP. i would think JAVA is the same way. i personally prefer frontpage 2003, it is awesome for people like me who could care less about the web programming and focus more on the visual design. also don't forget they have a lot of built in tools in dreamweaver, don't just code everything manually in code view. although i like the way DW color codes everything.

Dreamweaver comes with tutorial in the help menu. This will take you to their site and you can perform various tutorials to learn HTML concepts and how to use them with dreamweaver. Do this first and then practice your HTML. You will also probably want to look a CSS they will help you standardize and organize your web page.

Yeah their help topics are pretty good. You just need to dedicate a little bit of tome 'playing' with the program making fake sites and seeing how they work.

Good Luck,

Purchasing DW was one of the smartest purchases I made. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom