Job Vacancy for Web Developer in Manchester (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

webhostcity

Beta member
Hi All,

We are looking to recruit an experienced technical developer to work in our Manchester office. Experience is essential, as you will be required to begin working on tasks immediately, including taking a .PSD website design and producing a working website from it using html, css, php and mysql both from scratch and using off the shelf website software.

Training to a degree level preferred but not essential, but a minimum of 3 years working experience will be required if not qualified to degree level. You must be able to prove ability in programming.

You will benefit from an excellent starting salary, flexible working hours and on site car park and canteen.

We hope to fill our vacancy quickly, if you are interested in the opportunity please email your CV along with examples of work you have built to amy@webhostcity.co.uk.

Strictly no recruitment agencies.

Please note, this job is for UK residents only, and you will be expected to work in our Manchester offices. No relocation package is available.

Thanks

That severely limits your choices on a worldwide site like this. Any reasoning for forcing the work in office? My company does design/development work for several UK offices and it works out great.

Hi Baez,

We are a small agency and we would like to have someone in our office to work alongside us, someone who's only focus is OUR clients and not lots of others we don't know.

Outsourcing is excellent in its place, but freelancers across the world work for many clients (you yourself stated we work for several clients), and I'm not sure how they prioritise, if we had a last minute job come up would a freelancer drop what they are doing for another client to help ours out? And if they did, would they do the same to us if another client needed help? Based on this we would rather have someone who can come into work every day, be part of the team and care about our clients. As a team we want to know what each of us is working on, and when were all they are working on it.

I understand this probably limits us on a worldwide site like this, but people in and around Manchester UK also go on this site, as well as people who might be looking to relocate to Manchester and these are the people we are trying to find.

Very understandable. And I appreciate the time you took to reply.

We have a team that is able to work on more than one project at once and have not run into any problems when a client needs emergency attention.

Anyway, if you need any high quality work done in the future, keep me and the company in mind and I will do likewise. We run a great many offshore servers for clients around the world and are always looking for dependable hosts.

Will do, inbox me your rates and it might be something to keep in mind.

Also if your on linkedin, please feel free to connect with me: Amy Hennessey (LION) (amy@webhostcity.co.uk)

Have a lovely weekend

Amy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom