Jack (Admin) Library?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gecko_au2003

Banned
I know you probably have a TON of visual basic source code, examples and other things amongst that.

If it is ok with you I was wondering if we could get in touch and if you can send me that so called library because I have done quite a bit of vb 6 and have started c++ and ASP and could really use a lot of examples with source code, if that is ok ??

Any help would be very much appreciated Jack !!

Thanks!!

I mean any source code you have

I mean any source code you have in that library / computer of yours that would serve as examples to me with regards to visual basic 6.0 and c++ examples so that I can learn more about programming.

I am extremely keen on programming and have done it on and off for a year, which was when ever I could find time to.

I have searched high and low in terms of tutorials, from using kazaa lite to websites such as planetsourcecode.com, ww.allapi.net just to give you a couple of examples off of the top of my head.

I also use www.cplusplus.com and forums that deal with c++.

Like I said I am asking for any source code that you would be willing to put into a zip file and email me at the following email address : gecko_au2003@yahoo.com

any thing would be very much appreciated!!

The only reason I ask is that I saw a thread that was posted by yourself and you refferred to looking in your library ( computer ) to see if you could find something to help them out. So I figured you meant you had a lot of source code and thought I would ask to see if you could send me anything.

Please be more specific on what types of things you are trying to learn. I have a lot of code, most of which are from commercially avaiable products.

I am more interested in knowing how to make a firewall, anti virus scanner and things like that. Anything that is simmiliar to AVG would be great. Also If you could give me an idea of what your email address would be so I know it is actually you or if you write in the subject of the email when you send me the source code that it is you from this forum or something like that. That would be great and very much appreciated.

Any ASP or PHP source code for how to access a database Microsoft Access and MySQL would be very much appreciated as well because I did some of that and I know I was having problems on deleting, updating and doing multi user login.

Thanks once again Jack !!!

gecko,

PHP and MySQL code samples: http://www.weberdev.com/
ASP code samples: http://www.weberdev.com/

As for the VB I do not have any thing that is like a firewall or anti-virus application. I would be more than willing to share code that would help answer a question or give you a kick start on developing something that I have done in the past. I however am not willing to just post my libraries from my commercial products.

Is there any chance you can email me what you would be willing to share with me and if not at least tell me what you have done in the past that you would be willing to share with me with regards to source code and programs.

Other things I am interested in are multimedia applications such as dvd players, music players ( I mean a combined one like winamp) that would allow me to play a mixture of formats from mp3 to cd's. I just have to say thank you very much for your help and pointing me in the right direction as well as all the other help you are giving me !!

Gecko,

Sorry, I have been swamped lately and not been keeping up with the posts.

Are you developing in VB6 or .NET?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom