Its Time To Take Action So That Pc Can Look After Themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
about the automatic directx install: what if I have another game that can't work with the newest directx version, but HALO automatically install this version then I can't play that game any more? Wouldn't that be messed up? Wouldn't it be easier if we have more control over it?

however, you're a enthusiastic person, just hang on with it and you'll have better understandings and ideas when you get older (probably 18 or 19)

Harold III said:
however, you're a enthusiastic person, just hang on with it and you'll have better understandings and ideas when you get older (probably 18 or 19)
Age has nothing to do with it...

It's definately a security risk, and look at what you are trying to do. Your example is only 1 problem which wouldn't give you a very useful program, and look at the challenges in just that 1 example multiply that by 50 or 500. Don't waste your time on something that will no doubt fail in the end.

PLUS Halo isn't the end all of games they are making new ones :p.

"Mission impossible..."

DEATH-INCARNATE said:
of couse it is to free and open source. were doing this for everyone else out there and for ourselves

DEATH-INCARNATE
........ Dah, Why not? sounds good to me? :cool:

well this program is going to more than just fix game for you. it will also maintain your computer for you. i know that when its time for me to do some pc house keeping. i am usually lazy and dont finish stuff like disk defrag. so this prog will do it for me with out having to do it myself. and some other things. i have already started on alpha version that mearly maintains the computer. but to do all the other stuff. but i will need some help any one interested in helping. by the way i am 18.

DEATH-INCARNATE.

Why not just use Scheduled Tasks to automatically run Disk Defragmenter once a week?

"3T writer..."

Emily said:
Why not just use Scheduled Tasks to automatically run Disk Defragmenter once a week?
It would be better if somone made a program that fixes problems like that, As they happen. And i think that's what were trying to do.... I think? :confused: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom