html music player

Status
Not open for further replies.

machiavelli

Baseband Member
isve gone from site to site looking for the stig of code for a music player so i can host songs on my myspace, im using putfile to host the song so i have a url for it to connect to but i cant find a player for it at all, i could be over looking something here because i cannont program but i was just wondering if someone can send me a link to like a flash player ir somthing that actually works... i can use HTML, DHTML, or CSS

ty for the help :)

You can use flash or javascript. One thing I use now is radio.blog; http://www.radioblogclub.com it's a flash and php script. I don't use myspace, so I don't know what your limitations are. Another thing you can do is an old javascript pull-down method. I used to use this back in the day with mid files, but you can put mp3s in and it'll work the same. I'll attatch my text file of that code for you.

Attachments

• jukebox.txt
    1.7 KB · Views: 32
:) ty for the help but all this is foreign to me, i opned the java script attachment checked it out and it went over my head, i understandthe basics html but thats about as far as i go... so im looking for a string of code which had a space to insert say the url or base location of the file so then when the page is loaded it will play, mainly i want to find this out beacuse the only other option is to stick to song with music vids and although most songs have them, i have a few i want to add that dont have vids

:) ty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom