How to integrate my login?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Super

Beta member
Here's the thing. I have a login form on one of my websites. How do I make it work? When i press login it goes no-where. Where do I point it. I have a login script I got off of hotscripts. and it had an install. It is installed and it does work. But how do I put it on the front page of my website?

If you have created a form, then you need to reference the script from the form's action attribute.
Code:
<form [B]action="script.php"[/B] method="POST">

make sure that the script points at a page that exists on your webserver you can find were the script point by looking in the code for (action="scriptname.ext")

im asuming this is a flat file login script with a single user that doesnt use MySQL so the page that you put the username in you need to link to that page from your login form so that it can run the script so it would be <form action="script.php" method="post"> where script.php is the name of the file you entered the single username and password in. if this is a flat file login with multiple users in a seprate file send me the link and i cant take a look at the script on hotscripts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom