How to get same instance of web page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraph

In Runtime
So lets say that there is a webpage that haves several different instances, and it gives you 1 randomly. Lets say that there is a page that when you click refresh it can turn red, green, blue, or yellow. Is there a way to get the same one every time? Like if I want it to be green every time but it rolls it completely randomly?

So lets say that there is a webpage that haves several different instances, and it gives you 1 randomly. Lets say that there is a page that when you click refresh it can turn red, green, blue, or yellow. Is there a way to get the same one every time? Like if I want it to be green every time but it rolls it completely randomly?
So, you want to reverse a random roll? :laughing: That's what I'm seeing...maybe an example of something like this in existence would help?

$opening = "::wavewave::";

echo = "
There are several ways to do this, just depends on how you want it done. Are you using HTML, PHP, or javascript? Or a program like dreamweaver? Also, just to verify, you want several different web-pages, and when you type in the URL, it will randomly pop up any one of those pages?";

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom