How to Convert to PDF files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Few.

If you set Bullzip PDF Printer as the 'default printer' in Start -> Control Panel -> Printers then you'll be able to right click the file, click Print and the file will automatically print using the Bullzip PDF Printer.

Note that right clicking the file and clicking Print opens the file using the appropriate program and displays the print window automatically. The program runs, but in most cases, is hidden (sometimes the program will be visible), and automatically closes once the file has been printed.

I have tested a few a from a .jpeg the words are not that clear, BUT save from a .png file all the txt is clear, am I able to attach a file using this post?

Dave

best is to save as .pdf before I save file as .png or .jpeg, Now I can

Tks, Dave

then I send the .pdf files to the web guy and he places them on the web site, which is Dyer Indoor Soccer Arena

I organize the mens flag football league and if you see the tournament brackets there, huge, I saved it as .jpeg

I did now remember but I have Quickbooks 07 and a Quickbooks converter is listed , is that a similar as BUllzip?

Dave

to answer post #17, I did change to default printer using Bullzip, BUT the Microsoft Editor still opens up,, when I rt cl a file in any folder

Dave

Okay first and only warning. STOP MULTIPLE POSTING. There is a edit button that is active for 24 hours. Use it. I should not have to come into a thread and merge 3, 5 and 4 posts. That is insane. Either read the whole topic then post all your thoughts at once. Or use the edit button. That is what it is there for.

To answer your question.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...3C-6D89-4F15-991B-63B07BA5F2E5&displaylang=en

A quick Google search would have shown this. A plug in for office 2007 that allows you to save anything in Word as a PDF file. Just click the Office logo and tehn Save As. PDF will be right there.

ok, ok, I am a newbie to forums, I don't see and how all this forum stuff works,
I have completed my goal and i appreciate very much, and all your imput,

PC's are here to help us and make life simple, and forums are here to help, right?

You have answered all my concerns and I will ck out that link,
Thanks very much,
Dave

PS. Bears game is on!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom