Help with pseudocode

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrcooll

Solid State Member
Hi guys i sure have not been around for a while but school has really kept me really busy. Right now i have this project that I need to write a pseudocode for and may get extra points if I can write the program in c++ (which i hardly ever used lol).

Tell me what you think of it below:

OlymPlan Ltd, is an investment bank that offers its customers a chance to earn percentage increases based on the amounts that they invest within the company on a monthly basis. The investors – the customers – invest monies to their accounts per month and are allowed to withdraw on those investments during any period as long as some measures are met. OlymPlan Ltd. uses the investors' backgrounds (such as Residency Status, Current Income, Current Assets and Expenses) to determine how much of the investment is then turned into monthly increases using the following main rules:

1. All customers get a monthly increase of 3% on their total investment to date.

2. Jamaican Residents who have an annual Income of $530,000.00 or more get a monthly increase of 15% on their total investment to date.

3. Non-Jamaican Investors who have Assets exceeding $50,000.00 are entitled to a 3% increase on their total investments within their accounts.

4. Any investors who have currently outstanding Expenses exceeding $80,000.00 receive a monthly decrease of 2% on their account's investments.

5.Non-Jamaican Investors who have currently outstanding Expenses exceeding $120,000.00 receive a monthly decrease of 5% on their account's investments.

OlymPlan Ltd. has placed some security measures on their policies to ensure that investors are always able to pay to their accounts:

1. Any investor who has current outstanding Expenses exceeding $300,000.00 are not able to withdraw from their accounts. Their account is temporarily locked.

2. Any investor who has a monthly increase on investment that is equivalent to $25,000.00 is unable to withdraw from their accounts. The account is temporarily locked.

Investors are capable of investing from $1,000.00 to $10,000.00 inclusive per month. Investors are capable of changing their account status at any time whilst their accounts exist. Investors are able to withdraw monies from their accounts equaling no more than their total investments to date plus their current monthly increase on those investments.

The system must be able to keep track of customers' accounts, keep track of customers' investments, tell whether customers can or cannot make withdrawals, and report how much is left within a customer's account after a withdrawal has been made.

You are required to design this system using flowcharts and pseudocode in a Modular Setting. The modular aspect will require good cohesion and coupling between the various components / modules.

Marks will be allotted for those designs that demonstrate an understanding of the subject matter – investment – and, as such, this may require some research in the current banking/investment systems. Marks will also be allotted for proper use of flowcharts and pseudocode and sameness of the flowchart to the written pseudocode.

We are working on it as a group but trust mi, I think its really easy but it kinda beating us right now. I will tell what we have come with soon.

Well do you want the pseudocode for it or do you want the C++ code? I can write the C code for you in a couple of days just have to finish my last exam. Should only take me an hour at most. I like just randomly coding things like this :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom