hacking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vo1c0m3

Baseband Member
ok ...i dont understand..people talk about hackers...but i dont understand how some one can use code..to gain access to locked files...and if any one has an explanation for this id like to hear it...cuz i dont get it...or how it is possable...

hacking is about making programs work the way you want them to. briefly stated, you'd find the memory address of a specific function in a program's code and overwrite that memory address to point to your hacking code. this way, you can give yourself administrator privileges. well, as long as you got those privileges, you got complete control over the system.

there are a lot of ways to do so... you might dissemble the application which locks the file, read it in assembly, and figure out what kinda encrypting algorithm it's using, and try to decode the file with an inverse algorithm; or, if not inversable, you have to run a dictionary. hackers are not always successful, in other words... rarely successful, I can tell.

yes true. tons of ways. it's a matter of being able to read low-level language and recognizing patterns. have you ever seen the movie A Beautiful Mind? awesome movie....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom