Going off the cliche "what to start with"

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarrenX

In Runtime
Hey guys, ok I'm gonna be frank (wait I'm Warren!) anyway I want start learning how to computerr program. I know very little about how programs work, i find the whole computer interaction a little confusing (like why do we need so many programs, registrys, etc. for an operating system when it should be much simpler). I have dabled in regedit, and have created a small html code using trellix once like 2 years ago. Anywho can anyone tell me where to begin? I want to be able to seriously program within 1 year and I'm comitted.

To be honest? The hardest part about programming is actually writing out the plan for the program. Once you know how to plan your program, its just a matter of learning the language you want to use.

like why do we need so many programs, registrys, etc. for an operating system when it should be much simpler.
There are literally hundreds of operating systems -- some are simple, some are not. Each is designed to meet different goals that dictate the complexity.

I want to be able to seriously program within 1 year and I'm comitted.
I don't know what you mean by "seriously program", but it takes many years to learn how to develop software and even more to develop it correctly. Once you start learning, your eyes will be opened to things you've never considered before.

can anyone tell me where to begin?
An excellent language to start learning with is Python. Research the books on Amazon to find a good one and start reading/coding.

sweet ty to both of you, I'll order a python book and see what i can find, ty again and have a good day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom