Free Satellite TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

shane_selig

Beta member
get free dishnet and bev
http://freetoairns.bravehost.com/
email freetoairns@gmail.com

Tired of the high cost of cable TV? Want to lose that monthly satellite bill? Then FTA is the way to go! The best part is that these are 100% legal to use, legal to buy! Watch direct line broadcast feeds from the national stations as well as those from New York to California! Hundreds and hundreds of channels to choose from! Channels in many different languages are yours for the asking! Advice on set up is always free! Learn how FTA is making thousands of people happy!

With non factory software (I will tell you where to find it for FREE), GET ALL OF THE CHANNELS INCLUDING ALL OF THE PAY PER VIEWS, MOVIE CHANNELS, AND SPORTING EVENTS!

EMAIL ME with quenstions and a phone number and we will get in contact with you A.S.A.P

While other units went down, VIEWSATS units never missed a beat. These units will also work with your existing satellite antennas. So stop paying a lot for a little and pay a little for a lot! Also supplied is the programming cable needed to update your receiver via your computer.

EMAIL ME with quenstions and we will get in contact with you A.S.A.P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom