Flash Player Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

objecterror

Daemon Poster
Hello, Redid my site ^ and now I cannot get the flash player to autostart, but it does 'work' which I'm happy for.

What can i do? It's 3am and my brain cells aern't functioning :D here's the code for the player:

<object data="player/hbs_mp3_player.swf" width="24" height="17" style="vertical-align: bottom;" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">
<param name="type" value="application/x-shockwave-flash" />
<param name="src" value="player/hbs_mp3_player.swf" />
<param name="data" value="player/hbs_mp3_player.swf" />
<param name="codebase" value="player/hbs_mp3_player.swf" />
<param name="FlashVars" value="TheSound=player/sp_tbite.mp3"/>
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" />
<param name="movie" value="player/hbs_mp3_player.swf" />
<param name="loop" value="true" />
<param name="quality" value="high" />
<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />
<a href="player/sp_tbite.mp3">the song</a>

Hmm what program are you adding the flash in(or are you doing it by hand)? If it's dreamweaver than i know that you can set it to auto-load. If it's sound or video than you can add in Actionscript in flash that makes the video or music to start playing automatically. Does that help?

I'm using dreamweaver , for the most part my understanding of the script is very limited. I picked up the code and the .swf file from a website that basically explained how to link the code and the .swf file together. It's sound, so, what else am I looking for if I used the autoload function? Something like:
<param name="autoload" value="true" />

If I'm adding actionscript then that is some thing I'm not completely familiar with so I'm looking it up in google as we speak :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom