Does anyone else have problems after using a mouse all day long?

What graphics card?

• Geforce 7600 GT 256MB AGP OC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Geforce 7600 GT 256MB AGP

• Other, specify in post

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wraymando

Beta member
In recent months through heavily using my mouse I had started getting pains in my wrist and my

forearms. When spending a sad friday night browsing the WWW for some help I came across a

product called ergoclick which is designed to help prevent Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Through a

little bit of investigation i found a site, funnily enough, [SNIPPED] i now have one

of these and it has been great.

i was wondering if anyone else had heard of this?

Anthony

Wow, the programming forum is an interesting place to put this but....no I have never heard of this. I am looking into it though and I would like to prevent Carpal Tunnel if at all possible so I think this is something that I may find very useful in the near future, but as of right now I just couldn't give up my current mouse, the MX1000 has far too much power over me and I have yet to feel any sort of wrist pain. Good stuff though, nice link, just in the wrong place.

::-Chase-::

you dont have to give up your mouse!! you can simple use ergo's mouse to click instead!

your logitech mouse any good for counterstrike?

You are advertising a product on a public forum. Spam.
Why is this spam?

1. It looks like you copy-pasted this text.
2. Your from UK, so is this website.
3. You are saying it is a great product and it works well.
4. The website looks spammy.
5. You are posting in the wrong section.
6. You end your post with your name.
7. You only have a couple of total posts.

yeah, first i had heard of it, so i wanted to know if anyone else had, the product is good as far as i know hence wanting someone else opinion! sorry if you think this is spam but i dont normally go on forums, hence not having many posts (as i created the account to find out about the website, and if anyone else suffers from carpal tunnel syndrome).

nor ending it the way you feel a forum should be ended!

Well...I guess it could be a little "spammy" when you think about it. But for some reason I still suspect it was all in good nature. Anyway, yea I really like the Logitech MX1000 for CSS. Works very well for me! (and sadly this whole thing is still in the totally wrong section...it tastes even more spammy by the second...hmmm...oh well).

Chase said:
Well...I guess it could be a little "spammy" when you think about it. But for some reason I still suspect it was all in good nature. Anyway, yea I really like the Logitech MX1000 for CSS. Works very well for me! (and sadly this whole thing is still in the totally wrong section...it tastes even more spammy by the second...hmmm...oh well).

It is spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom