differents between azures and utorrent

Status
Not open for further replies.

memphisboy

Baseband Member
i wanna know what is the differents between them, i herd i one forum that azures was better but i wanna really know, can someone please tell me witch one is really better please, because i want the one with good download speed. thanx:D

uTorrent is better. It is the lightest BT client and easy to use. It runs from one file and doesn't install anything on the computer.

Also, Azureus uses up to 7x the memory as uTorrent.

Never got Azureus to run. I used to use uTorrent, but had to make sure it was an older build. uTorrent was bought out and there are doubts as to whether or not it is monitoring traffic or not.

Azureus also reports yoru information wrong if you use a private tracker. They report you seeding more than you truly are and that can get you banned fast on a private tracker.

Are you sure of that Ste? I used PG before and my stats were reported just fine.

Why would you want to block your stats? Oh maybe when you are downloading but when you seed, you can open up the ports. lol.

Ahh okay. Yes it does block the reporting to any kind of authority. But not to your trackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom