CS Booby coding questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmartman

Beta member
Hey dudes, just joined the forum, for I have a few programming questions.* First of all, what programming language is used to code 3d graphic models and the like? I'd imagine many of these people use Maya or something similar, but it's impossible to tell. More and more I hear about C++ being used in professional environments, which surprises me (I suppose) because it's the language I learned in high school. Anyway, here are my questions:

1) What language is used to display stuff like this?* Where can I learn it?

2) What is the geopmetric solid which is used to model breasts? After seeing so many "well designed" (if that's the appropriate terminology)? I'd imagine it's some sort of elipse or distorted sphere. And if so, what would the booby enlargement equation be?

*http://www.lookingyourbest.com/inamodel/index.html -- Here's the site that inspired the question. It's some sort of plastic surgery configuration app, not sure. But it's kinda neat.

Thanks! any help would be appreciated.
-kmartman, rhode island

Well actually creating the model you would use something like 3ds Max, or Maya or the free alternative MilkShape.

Since Max, and Maya cost about $6,000 each. The in-game rendering is all done in C/C++. Pretty much all commerical quality games use C/C++ for their game engine and rendering code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom