Creating a Program.... can anyone help??

Status
Not open for further replies.

computerguy

Beta member
I don't know if I'm posting in the right place, but I am an advanced computer user, but when it comes to programming, I am not the greatest. I have a friend that I'm trying to help build a website for her "wardrobe". Basically a program that shows her in the center, and she can choose the clothes that she has in her wardrobe and it will dress her so she could see what looks good and what doesn't on this real image of her... I don't know if is impossible, but I'd like to try it...

Best language to do this in would either be Flash or Java. Both are pretty difficult to learn very quickly but if you are willing to learn we can point you in the direction of some great books.

Thank you. I would be interested in learning. Any info on where to start would be greatly appreciated.

php has some image manipulation packages. You can create dynamic images which sounds like what you want to do.

php has some image manipulation packages. You can create dynamic images which sounds like what you want to do.

Oh don't be so broad, tell him its the GD Library, let him look it up and get some samples to play with! That's the fun way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom