C programming (noob)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dingdong-man

Baseband Member
I just learn C for the past few months.... but there;s something i couldn't understand until now....

i heard that learning C is never bad, but i think it's divided into two type of learning it. first is the C in which we have to write all the codes such as #include.... , and i'm doing this with Microsoft Visual C++.

and the second is only by using program like Borland C++ builder where we are given a 'Form' to design an application.

so how do these two things related? which type of C programming that is mentioned as the good one to learn??

heaahaha coz i'm really noob in C programming.

THnx for suggestions.....

what #include does is to, um, literally "include" pre-written codes done by other people, or headers that contain information about this program. note that C is not C++, you seem to be using them inter-changably. and Visual C++ is a C++ compiler plus an integrated design environment to make windows-based programming easier, a Borland C++ is just a compiler.

Learn the command line type programming first. Forms come in later. Microsoft Visual C++ is a compiler that supports forms also, and full windows applications. You don't need to know about that stuff for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom