C Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohan Giri

In Runtime
Now I am learning C program. I want to improvise my creative thinking. Especially in C programming. So I want to practise small programs but logic should be quite tough and intelligent. So where I will get those programming exercises???

Now I am learning Pointers. If anybody has E-book in pointers mail me.

Thank you. Bye

Deitel & Deitel publish a thick (and very expensive) book on C programming. Each chapter has pages of exercises. Some get pretty tough towards the end of the book. The only disadvantage is the cost. It's possible to find older editions for substantially less used or via online auction.

I have used Dietle & Dietels books on C++ and Java and they were pretty good. they covered everything you needed to know so i would assume their C book would also be pretty good. I learnt C++ before C so there was no real need to get a book to learn C but i have a reference book by "Programming with ANSI C, by BJ Holmes" which i cannot recommend highly enough, i would go as far to say it is the best programming book i have ever bought. - but you wouldnt want it to learn from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom