C++ problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
it could be copy pasted lines of code.

but what I was getting at is an understanding of all the things that went into creating it. It's easy enough to search how to do something, but understanding how it works and why it does what it does is another thing.

I actually started learning yesterday and man is it tough! i bought the book C++ for dummies and for some reason was having trouble with the first project...... but yeah i finally got it working and continuing to read and learn

as for understanding how it works not really but as i read i kinda get the idea of it and how it works but still really really confused overall.

I feel the best thing would be to just keep on coding things, and reading tutorials. The syntax of C++ is very odd from what I heard (I haven't touched it and don't really plan on it as it's not in the area of my programming interests) so that might take some getting used to.

indeed man! things can get confusing at times but i just have to stay persistent and consistent and ill eventually be really good at it which is the goal.
Thanks for the replies guys it really helps keep me motivated and focused cant thank you guys enough

I feel the best thing would be to just keep on coding things, and reading tutorials. The syntax of C++ is very odd from what I heard (I haven't touched it and don't really plan on it as it's not in the area of my programming interests) so that might take some getting used to.

The syntax of C++ is the basis of so many other languages. Java, C#, PHP, Python, Perl and so many others either took most of their syntax from C++ or are entirely written in C++.

I think it's actually the most basic and standard syntax.

The syntax of C++ is the basis of so many other languages. Java, C#, PHP, Python, Perl and so many others either took most of their syntax from C++ or are entirely written in C++.

It is, from my understanding when C was first developed that was one of the goals a simple transferable syntax.

My thoughts, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom