C++ help

kalessi

In Runtime
I was wondering if you guys knew any good C++ websites for help on the subject..I prefer one with how to videos but ill take whatever i can get....i do have a book for the class but always like to have videos with it because i retain more info that way...I start a C++ class this week and its my first one....im more into networking so im kinda nervous but its a required class and its online :/

Moved to the programming board.

I used this a lot of the time during my C++ classes for reference: cplusplus.com - The C++ Resources Network

Has a lot of examples on all of the available functions/libraries/etc.

There's also CodeAcademy: http://www.codecademy.com/

C++ is pretty easy honestly. Don't stress too much - as long as you can think logically, programming is easy. It's just a matter of learning the syntax of the language which will just be a lot of looking up / referencing sources to make sure you're doing it right.

I learnt from learncpp.com but it doesn't have any videos however, it does make cpp easy to understand. If this is your first language, I reccomend python because it is very easy and powerful.

I learnt from learncpp.com but it doesn't have any videos however, it does make cpp easy to understand. If this is your first language, I reccomend python because it is very easy and powerful.

I doubt a C++ class is going to teach Python ;).

C/C++ are still good first languages because they can do basic things, but if you learn more and dive deeper, they're very powerful. There's a reason they're still used today.

Back
Top Bottom