C++ Compilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
rp85 said:
i found this tutorial on google but it dont realy tell you much about compilers
http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/program_structure.html

i downloaded visual c++ express edition but it has lots off things in it and i dont realy know what to do is there any easyer compilers out there or a tutorial for the micrisoft 1

thanks

LOL i did the same thing and was wondering about that. Can some one set up a link to a Visual C++.Net Express edition tutorial that teaches me the C++ basics and then moves on to the visual stuff thank you.

Documentation on Visual C++ .NET from Microsoft is little to nonexistant with the latest 2005 version of the compiler. They don't even produce a book about it to my knowledge.

This is the main reason I switched to Visual C# instead of the C++ variant. They changed up the syntax completely (i.e. .NET 1.1 code does not compile *at all*) and it just seems more muddled and confused than it needs to be.

This all left me believing that Visual C++ is well on the way to becoming a deprecated language in Microsoft's eyes, and thus has a limited future with that platform. I found C# to be syntactically cleaner than what Visual C++ has become.

just use dev-c++ like that guy sayed its realy easy to use and i think it works realy well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom