Brute Force

Status
Not open for further replies.

korber

Solid State Member
anyone know where i can get my hands on that Prog? or got one like it? would be very handy to me as i need to for a server based mmorpg i lost my pw and didnt reg my acct :/ any help would be great thanks alot guys :p

thanks i dont wanna make a new acct very much as i have alot of items ect on that acct. I only have 90 to get into it before it cloeses :/ and the admins say that if i did not register then there is nothing they can do for me :( thanks tho lata

korber said:
thanks i dont wanna make a new acct very much as i have alot of items ect on that acct. I only have 90 to get into it before it cloeses :/ and the admins say that if i did not register then there is nothing they can do for me :( thanks tho lata

Why don't you use the "forgot password" feature?

Cant do that there is no feture like in the game the only thing like is where they email you your password BUT you have to subscribe to that (free of charge) when you make the acct and my acct was made a long time ago and i didnt opt to use taht feture ( bad move i know i know)

anyone got a password prog that just keeps inputing characters until the right onw is seletected? or can give me some insight to make one or how they work ect anything is usefull

*shakes head* sounds a lot like hacking...which it is...Google it. There is no excuse for not registering for a free service such as password help.

*shakes head*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom