Best HTML Editor

damosull

Beta member
Hi all,

I'm studying Business Information Systems, and would like to download a HTML editor as it will be needed during my studies.

I know you can use notepad, etc. but I'd like something that could make my life a bit easier when creating web pages.

What would be the editor that you guys would recommend?

I'd also like to know why you would recommend it (extra features, etc.)

Thanks in advance,

D.

Have You ever heard something about search engines? For example Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
But for example I use usually Blumentals software. (Blumentals Software - HTML editor, PHP editor, GIF animator, SEO software, menu maker, screensaver software)
Rude.

Hi all,

I'm studying Business Information Systems, and would like to download a HTML editor as it will be needed during my studies.

I know you can use notepad, etc. but I'd like something that could make my life a bit easier when creating web pages.

What would be the editor that you guys would recommend?

I'd also like to know why you would recommend it (extra features, etc.)

Thanks in advance,

D.

Notepad++ is probably my long-standing favorite. Atom.IO looks great though, as well, as does Sublime Editor. There's lots of editors out there that are feature rich (such as supporting syntax highlighting, brace highlighting/completion, etc.). I suggest taking a look at one of the ones I mentioned.

Blech, I personally hate WSYWIG editors :p.

If you're going to go that route, there's better options available online from places like Wix, SquareSpace, etc. that give you templates and just allow you to plop text/pics down in the template.

Back
Top Bottom