Best C# book for a beginner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenenbaum

In Runtime
What is the best C# book for a beginner? (I have absolutely no programming experience)

Sorry to be blunt but, I am not looking for any suggestions like "Don't do C#, C++ is better"

I am just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on the best beginner book for C#, for the total beginner, nothing else.

I appreciate any help provided and will rep, thanks guys.

I've heard those were actually very terrible for that. (Teaching the wrong way, bunch of errors in code, etc)

I've heard those were actually very terrible for that. (Teaching the wrong way, bunch of errors in code, etc)
Don't judge a book by its publisher. The author is a better indicator of quality, but really, you should check out reviews, especially bad ones, of any particular book.

What is the best C# book for a beginner? (I have absolutely no programming experience)
There are many good books for beginners. There has been a lot of positive feedback about this one: Amazon.com: Learning C# 3.0: Jesse Liberty, Brian MacDonald: Books

uhmm i dunno about that. I've been reading through the A+ for dummies one though and it gives the same information as any other A+ book i've seen..don't know about the programming books though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom