BATCH PrintScreen

Status
Not open for further replies.

zedman3d

Fully Optimized
This thread is old and no longer used!

For support of the Screenshot Application go here ~Baez

Hey dudes and dude-ets.

I was wondering if there was a way i could take a screenshot (entire screen... like a printscreen) using a BATCH file then have it save it to a directory....

Thanks.

Here you go Zed. I attached it.

You can't make a batch file take a screenshot but I already made a program in C# a little while back that does. You can use the executable by itself that takes a screenshot instantly or use the batch file that's with it to wait for the user to press a key to take the shot.

You need .NET Framework 2.0 to run it.

Attachments

• ScreenShot.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 2,253
Downloaded it. Thanks bro.

Could i be a pain and get you to do two things for me? If its not too much trouble:

1. Save as a RAW BMP - Need me some loseless.
2. Timed Loop with the batch, as in just executes it every 10 seconds.

I just DLed that, Baez. Nice ! Works great, thanks. Did you write it in C#, VB or what ? Curious.

EDIT: Answered my own question, it was C#. Duh LOL

Here it is.

Same as before you can use the batch file to start it or just click on the executable. It takes a screenshot every 10 seconds so wait at least 10 seconds before saying the program doesn't work ;). I changed it to save as a BMP too.

Just minimize the white box that appears and you can do whatever while it keeps saving the screens. To close the program close the white form box instead of the command prompt box.

I'm working on a GUI and then I'll post it in the Windows section so everyone can use it.

Attachments

• ScreenShot.zip
    3.1 KB · Views: 1,039
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom