BATCH PrintScreen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is.

Same as before you can use the batch file to start it or just click on the executable. It takes a screenshot every 10 seconds so wait at least 10 seconds before saying the program doesn't work ;). I changed it to save as a BMP too.

Just minimize the white box that appears and you can do whatever while it keeps saving the screens. To close the program close the white form box instead of the command prompt box.

I'm working on a GUI and then I'll post it in the Windows section so everyone can use it.

Awesome dude. Works great.
Its so i can use it on any PC game for my new rig without having to worry about printscreening.

PS: Haha, uses 40MB a minute.

Chris any idea how this works with a dual monitor set up?

Oh an feature request, can you make it so we can edit how often it takes a screenshot?

I got what i needed, but a settings ini file would be ideal for that.
Could you possibly send me the source via PM? Id love to take a look at it.

Thanks bro.

Chris any idea how this works with a dual monitor set up?

Oh an feature request, can you make it so we can edit how often it takes a screenshot?

For dual monitors I'll have to edit the code.

As for the second part I'm adding those options to the GUI.

Edit: Actually, I'm going to add a checkbox to the GUI to set if you want to screenshot both monitors if you have two.

For dual monitors I'll have to edit the code.

As for the second part I'm adding those options to the GUI.

Edit: Actually, I'm going to add a checkbox to the GUI to set if you want to screenshot both monitors if you have two.

Any chance to see the source?
Just the current version would be nice.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom