Automated Membership System.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lea0001

In Runtime
I was wondering if any free scripts existed which allowed an automated membership system.

I need one which will be able to send money to my PP account and then register the members automatically allowing them certain aspects of my website.
I have noticed that these tools exist on the web but would like to know if any free ones exist, how to set them up, and where to get them.

If you know about any of these which are free please reply to this post.

Cheers lea0001.

really, i hate to say it, but the best way is probably to make a PHP script and intigrate it with MySQL, Access, or some other db program. A simple script would be enough to satisfy your needs. i would check out www.phpfreaks.com for more help/a guide.

Also, i remember there was one program, something along the lines of mojo monkey. im sure a google search is enough.

sorry, but i don't know of any free programs :(

http://www.asp101.com/samples/db_edit.asp

Here's a quick sample that ties together a number of database functions into a simple little script for adding, deleting, and editing data in a database table. It's a pretty simple little script, but it illustrates a number of useful techniques and should help tie all the pieces together into one script.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom