Any programming experts (Javascript?) I need a job done, will pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quintox

Daemon Poster
Kind of hard to explain w/o linking to my website, but I would like to have a login system so visitors can create a free account, login, and customize a page that they can save. I want it to go something like this:
1) I have preset images they can choose from (like avatars)
2) The can choose X amount to be placed in certain areas of the page I define
3) It creates the page w/ chosen images, gives them their own url to their custom page (like photobucket).

It's nothing complex (the website) but since I have pretty much no programming knowledge, I can't do this myself.

I would like to have an AAT member do this for me if possible rather than find some randon guy and pay way too much for it. If you can do this, plz post in here and PM me, I will pay but please don't rip me off, I'm just a poor college student.

Site is in HTML if that helps.

TIA
-Quintox

EXAMPLES: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/Quintox/example.jpg

This is a great site example, though I want users be be able to customize a page like it: Invite Share - Everyone is invited!

i have a login system coding = php and mysql, they can register and login, but when they login in they go to the members page, i haven't got round to do anything like avastar. thou i might think about doing this. wts ur website about?

Not entirely sure what you're talking about, but it sounds like this could easily be done with some CSS (to define potential image positions, the image-background and such), then store a mapping of the cell->position either in a file or a database.

If you're doing everything client-side, while it's possible, it'd only work for that one PC...since you can't store anything beyond cookies with the javascript, so you almost definitely need a server-side script to help here.

I might be able to help with a little more explanation, although I don't have much spare time beyond the weekends...and even that's coming to an end as college resumes in two weeks. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom