Any PHP scripters here willing to help with a small project?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zachrb

Solid State Member
I am part of a Lord of the Rings forum called, Middle Earth Center. We want to add character profiles for the MMO Lord of the Rings Online. There are other little coding things to be done, but it all shouldnt take long. I am not the admin, but I was a member here so I made the post.

We would prefer someone just to help us out for free, but if you really need the money we could get some donations, but it wouldnt be much, mabey 20 or so dollars, possibly more depending on how much work needs to be done. As I said before, I dont know what exactly needs to be done, but the general idea is to add the ability for forum members to imput data such as Class, Race, Level, etc.(all from a drop down menu). Also we would like a sig gallery like the avatar one, and you unlock new sigs every 100 or so posts.

If you could do this Please posts so! If you Require money, I will try to work something out, not promosing anything though as we are a small community.

Here is our forum provider: Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8 I do believe we will be updating to the newer version sometime in march though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom