3 Questions. (Web Developing and C++)

Status
Not open for further replies.

theopfor

In Runtime
I am kinda developing a website on my spare time but unable to post any pages due to some formatting issues.

This page is different than this one. I dunno why it does this because it is all linked to the same style sheet. Any clue why?

Now for my C++ question:big_grin:! Does C++ have TCP/IP support like Python? Thinking of the stuff I could program with it... I try Google but come up with other people trying to make programs for it.

My other C++ question is: how to make a GUI? Trying to evolve from the command background to some cleaner GUI setup.

Thanks!

C++: Answer to the other questions? I am very interesting in the TCP/IP. Also when I make large loops in C++ the program just ends after a number of executions. Any way to stop that? Another thing is: How do I write resource files? I need to edit them for GUIs and Google isn't helping.

WEBSITE: Something happened and now everything is aligned left. Even the logo and footer which was supposed to be aligned in the center. My login also doesn't work. I dunno why it isn't working. I used the tutorial on the sticky at the top of this forum for the login. Any help is heavily appreciated. Login register The password is encrypted. I dunno if that is the problem.

I've never done C++, but if it's anything like Java, you can do it like this:

set up a loop how you want it and for the conditions, add something like while "chk <= 4 (or however many times you want it to loop)" execute, and each time the loop executes, have it add one to the "chk" variable so it ends after a certain amount of loops.

Hope that helps :tongue:

EDIT: Well I totally misread that post. ignore this :tongue:
In java when mine stops prematurely it's usually a coding error somewhere or some incorrect (not really incorrect, but not according to the parameters set on that certain step) keyboard input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom