Yow-zers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, this is fun. I'm not supposed to use F@H at work but I sneak a peek now and then to check points. hopefully I can add a few more "k" a day once I add these 8800GT cards!

^yeah, but the closest one is a few months off from passing us,,, at our current ppd...Hopefully we can kick up our points more to keep ahead of them...

I threw F@H back on my rig the other day and have 1 of my 9800's crunching again.

Just waiting untill i start working again so i can pick up a better heat sink for my other 9800 then that will be up and running too.

I'm about to add another rig to my small "folding family". :p Nothing exceptional, but hey, every little bit counts, and it can stay on all the time.

Yeah, this is fun. I'm not supposed to use F@H at work but I sneak a peek now and then to check points. hopefully I can add a few more "k" a day once I add these 8800GT cards!

It can get to be freakn addicting! My brothers and brother in-laws all think i'm nuts building a dedicated folding machine. They see the $$$ not what comes out of it...atleast my addiction gives back and runs while i'm away. Unlike their never ending need for WOW fixes :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom