Woooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job!...

I dropped a tiny unit yesterday, oh about 233,000pts ;) bout 60k ppd

Looks great but alittkle disappointed with my setup on those. Though my powers around 400W

Ive just Checked and im 104 Possition in the tech forums Leader board, amd Chuufed to Bits with it.. Mind you Patonb and Press_Corpse I wrekon if half the People that can Fold for tech forums did, I wouldnt have a look in.. I have a verry Low Work Unite Rate, but with a Good PPD Score.. Not bad mabie for someone who started Folding less than a Month ago.. :big_grin:

@ Pattonb.. How can I learn More about Folding@Home, I want to get more Involved but not sure were to Start.. I have another Michine here, goeing unused with no OS, so mabie I could Put something on it, and get it up and Running.. At the Min I've got 3 Michines Running around the Clock (Laptop Cooler wants to Hurry up off Play.com) all running Windows Based Systems..

@Patonb, you know the HFM.NET Client, for Monitoring the PPD, whats the Yellow Indicator for.. On the second Michine av got the HFM.NET Client running, as to wich when loaded the Client av Loaded will turn Grey and thus Yellow aftwards, on the two other Michines they give a Reading for the PPD. as yet this one has'nt.. Do you know what it could be Indicateing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom