Who's hungry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^yeah, not really worth it. BTW mods, the 10 all star folders needs updating (might as well put be at 9 since i will pass him in like a day);)

Yeah almost every one of those lists need to be updated. What else is new? :p

my comp is crashing left and right, im pretty sure its the psu lol. Like wtf, is this thing just that much ****... Im getting like vertical beigh and blue lines, and some times just over all grey screens.

teampietoday.php

I'm having a good day for folding. :D

^thats bad mate ,considering i should be doing 32k, My computer is crashing for no apparent reason, even when no folding. Although it has stopped for the moment, knock on wood, my smp is not working properly, and my folding rig shutsdown and crashes randomly threw out the day, and i usually dont find out till hours later.

So it seems I am seeing around 8-8.5K PPD on my 260. Is this right, or a miscalculation?

Dont really mean to thread jack either, sorry :cute:

^thats bad mate ,considering i should be doing 32k, My computer is crashing for no apparent reason, even when no folding. Although it has stopped for the moment, knock on wood, my smp is not working properly, and my folding rig shutsdown and crashes randomly threw out the day, and i usually dont find out till hours later.

bummer. Have you found out what's causing the crashes? Checked ur error logs?

edit: hey wtf is this? it says 'go' 'vote now' and 'go advanced' instead of 'save' 'go advanced' and 'cancel'? all I did was hit the edit button?

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-02-23 at 12.04.31 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2010-02-23 at 12.04.31 PM.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 43
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom