Who's hungry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^doesn't really matter what they are speced at, most of them can run at 1T fine, but emphasizing MOST lol, maybe you got an annoying kind that doesn't lol...im gonna try switching it when i get time tomorrow.

try it... if we both get bigadv working that'll be mega ppd

and why are you saying most can run at 1t? where are you getting that info from?

^from my brain lol...my vast network of knowledge branching out into every subject...lol *that was a joke*

But seriously, 1T is considered to be faster, by a small amount, but when using 4 modules of ram or more, it can become unstable, that is when you need to run 2T. So since you are running what i would assume is 3 sticks of 2gb, 1T DDR3 should work fine, but your ram might not be stable at that...

^from my brain lol...my vast network of knowledge branching out into every subject...

wooops, forgot about that... my bad

rofl2.gif

Alright time to explain to me again cause i am confused.

Now let me see.

Jfen tops and has a avg of 35K a day and 34K today.
kmote is 2nd with 22K avg and 20K today.
Paton is 21K avg and 20K today.
PRVRT is 17K avg 15K today.
b1gapl is 10K for both.
rican is 4K avg and 12K today.
Trotter is 6K for both.
farinha is 5K avg and 4K today.
Luke is 2K avg and 3K today.
Yami is 2K for both.

Yet i am hitting almost 5K avg and have over 5K today and i am not on there? I should be at least above Yami and Luke. I avg and have more than both of them for both stats. So i dont get it. If this is supposed to be like a daily thing of performance how am I off the list? When i am above 2 of the people present.

Makaveli213 Overtakes and Conquests - EXTREME Overclocking Folding @ Home Stats

The same thing my F @ H image shows. This pie thing is confusing to me. Cause just by going with the stats i see, i should be on there at the #8 position. At least according to what i see for todays totals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom